Simply Office Supplies Logo

Locally owned and operated ! Est.1972


Your shopping cart is empty


AAPBR105CY Hospitality Base Cabinet, One Door/Drawer, 36 x 24 x 36, Cherr

Reg: $1249.00
Price: $999.99 / EA
Page 275
$768.16 / EA FOR 2 +

View all of the products like this

Main Features

Sku / part number: AAPBR105CY
Information: Hospitality Base Cabinet, One Door/Drawer, 36 x 24 x 36, Cherry/Granite Nebula
Detailed Information

Commercial-quality cabinet is ideal for office kitchens, breakrooms, cafe areas, or anywhere you need additional storage. Thermofused melamine laminate cabinetry is partnered with a durable Advantage laminate countertop for good looks and easy care. Rigid dowel pin construction and adjustable levelers for increased stability. Concealed Euro-style hinge system; doors open 120° for easy access. Global Product Type: Storage Cabinets & Lockers-Breakroom Cabinets Color: Cherry/Granite Nebula Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 24" Overall Height: 36" Capacity (Weight): 135 lbs. Shelf Count: 1 Shelf Capacity (Weight): 75 lbs. Compartment Quantity: 2 Door Quantity: 1 Drawer Quantity: 1 Caster/Glide/Wheel: Leveling Glides Top Thickness: 1" Edge Detail Profile: Square Edge For Use With: Alera Plus™ Hospitality Wall Cabinet Series Name: Alera Plus™ Hospitality Cabinets Compliance Standards: GREENGUARD Certified Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 5% Total Recycled Content Percent: 95% Special Features: One Door/Drawer Carton Weight: 175 Item Weight: 135 Carton Pack Quantity: 1 Country of Origin: US Manufacturer's limited five-year warranty.

Packaged Quantity:EA
Atribute: N/A
Country of Origin: US
Some Assembly Required: Yes
This Product Is considered GREEN Yes
Post Consumer Waste: N/A
Manufacturer Website: N/A
Manufacturer Phone Number: N/A

Trending Now:


HEWCF283A $82.40


HEWF1J03A $119.99


HEWCE273A $526.43

Similar Items You May Also Be Interested In: